Abi happens to have this habit of sticking her head in between the stair railings and getting stuck.
Now keep in mind we live in an older house where the stair rails are not to code to today's width apart requirements to prevent this hilarity.... I mean tragedy.
Last month, Abi thought it would be a good idea to say good night to Livie by sticking her head through said rails. This ended up getting her stuck.... and screaming like there was no tomorrow.
I managed to get her loose and to remove her head. She promised she would not do it again. We figured after that scare she would be better about it and not attempt this trick again.
Was. I. Wrong. Today as she was talking to my ex-husband, she was sitting on the second floor and stuck her head between the bars. He drops Corbin off and leaves. As we are all headed up stairs Abi starts screaming again. Guess who is stuck?
This time she managed to get herself loose and vane crying to me for sympathy. Wrong move. Instead she got sent to get room for breaking the rule and Scotty P would deal with her when he got back. After about 10 minutes he returned and I told him what happened. He started laughing and said - isn't it punishment enough that she did it and scared herself. Obviously not. Because had it been then she would have learned from the FIRST time she did this.
Every time Scotty P went to head over her he started laughing. I have to be honest, it's fucking hilarious.
After his talk with her, she came in and promised me she would never do it again.
No. No she wont. Because if she does I'm leaving her there and I made it very clear that it no one would save her from her own stupidity.
I give it two months and she'll be stuck again.
No comments:
Post a Comment