Tuesday, May 13, 2014

My pee was wrong.

The one thing I learned early on with just one child was talking about pee, poop, and farts was never going to be off boundaries. Freddie will be 30+ and still telling me how his bowel movements are. Which is fine. But, now with three children we hear all sorts of random noises.

For example, we know when Abi is taking a dump because she sings or she's up to something in the bathroom I will later find. Most of the time it's the first one. 

Freddie is just a die hard pee fan. You should know by now, I'm not joking. When we get home from school routine is - Freddie comes in, puts his stuff in the kitchen, and bolts to the bathroom. He will then announce - "Don't worry Mommy, I have had enough to drink today, my pee told me."

The other day, Freddie came in, does his routine, and he says, "Mommy, I have not had enough water today. My pee told me so." I gave Freddie some water and about 5 minutes later he runs back to the bathroom. He comes out and says, "Everything is going to be fine, Mommy. My pee was lying to me, I do have enough water."

I don't know why Freddie feels the need to tell me not to worry, I have never once "freaked out" over his pee and if he has a bladder the size of a peanut. That was only a 5 minute break between them. Logic tells me, it's because maybe he wasn't completely finished the first time around, but why be logical.

At least I have nothing to worry about, and if I ever do, Freddie will be sure to announce it to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment