Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Pooping out the letter "N"

In the midst of all the chaos we decided our monster, the dog, not one of the kids *hardy har har snort* needed to have someone else around the house to play with and help ease her (and our) transition into her older life and eventually into doggy heaven since dogs her breed tend to live 9-10 years at best and we are on year 8.

Insert Petra, the puppy. I say puppy even though she's 2 years old, so she's not a totally puppy. I still call the Monster a puppy.

This is Petra, she's sitting in Kiki Monster's bed kinda as a fuck you. Petra tried to get into the bed with Kiki and I. Kiki growled at her so Petra went and sat in Kiki's bed.


Even though Petra is two, she still has some of those puppy "tendencies". One being, chewing or eating things that may, or may not, (and she thinks they do) belong to her. This did not exclude the letter "N" sticker which Freddie was using earlier today.

Since the little people have been asking for allowances, I figured since we had time, Freddie could make his piggy bank for his allowance since he didn't want to use his regular one. As he decorated his box with colors and stickers he noticed we had some foam letters.

As I sit on the couch talking to him, Petra lays between him and I, asleep (so we thought) and he starts spelling B-A-N-K. He puts his letters in order and starts peeling the backs off to stick to his box. B-A.... Uh. PETRA. That's my N! 

*sigh*

Mommy. Petra's going to be pooping out an N later.

Thanks Freddie, thanks for the heads up, BUT I'm not looking for it later. You're gonna have to just find another one in your bag of 300 pcs. Pretty sure they put more than one "N" in there.


1 comment: