Monday, March 31, 2014

The girl with a dragon tattoo. On her butt cheeks.

As of late, Scotty P has gotten a new tattoo. Now, as much as I'd love to get a tattoo, I don't want to sit through that pain. *yeah yeah yeah, sissy, I know* Also, I don't know where I would get my tattoo... I know what I want, I just don't know where. Slight problem. I also enjoy the fact I don't have tattoos, as to where it seems everyone else does.

Now, tattoos are always open for discussion in the house. If any of the kids ever came to us and said, they wanted a tattoo, depending on what it was and where it went, we would more than likely say yes, drive them down there, and help them pay for it. 

There is nothing wrong with tattoos and we don't want our kids to ever think there is. Growing up, I was always told tattoos and any piercings aside from the ear were wrong. This is not the mentality I want my children to have. Ever. 

Now, if I had to guess, Abi will be the first one to get a tattoo the minute she turns 18 and it's going to be bold and she will have no shame about it. Olivia will end up with one, a small one behind the ear or somewhere it's not noticeable. Freddie, I'm still on the fence about. Like me, he loves looking at them on other people, the idea of a needle freaks him out, so only time will tell on him. 

Abi asking questions about her Daddy's new tattoo and it's meaning, started coming up with her own ideas for her tattoo... in 12 years. 

Abi: I want a dragon like Daddy.
Me: Okay, that's fine. Do you know where you want it?
Abi: My stomach. So when I get fat it gets bigger.

/facepalm/

Me: Abi... you know, there is a possibility it will stretch out. And you're like Daddy, you're not going to gain any weight no matter how much we feed you.
Abi: Yeah, I guess you're right. What about on my butt? 
Me: Well... Daddy is going to have to approve that one, but if you want to sit through that pain, knock yourself out.

Sigh. You know, I didn't think she would ask that. Leave it to my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment